We have decided to start a number of informal walking tours. One of them is Creative in Belgrade tour.
Is Belgrade a creative city? When you hear the words “Creative Belgrade” what is the first thing that comes to your mind? For us it is Savamala neighborhood, known as the creative district of Belgrade. Historical. Creative. Arty. Clubbing.
We walk to see famous murals and graffiti in Savamala, architecture, former industrial zone, we then stop in art gallery, culture centres, creative industries point, Belgrade waterfront project and then move on to downtown to visit a famous independent contemporary art gallery, neighborhood of Dorcol, upcoming inner city clubbing district and one very trendy coffee shop.
Be a local not a tourist!
Why take this tour? Because it’s the coolest tour we offer.
– lasts for 2 to 4 hours (we are very flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
More than 2 people-2000 dinars per person
2 people- 2000 dinars per person for 2 hour tour , 3000 dinars per person (private VIP tour) for 3-4 hours mixed tour (Creative & Dorcol tour)
1 person- 2000 dinars for 2 hour tour, 4000 dinars (private VIP tour) from 3-4 hours mixed tour (Creative & Dorcol tour)
– additional costs such as, food, shopping, tickets are not included in the price
– you get one free drink or artisan ice cream
– you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended by GUARDIAN