Discover the culture and history of Belgrade!
Walk through the main pedestrian district, visit Kalemegdan fortress, “Question mark” the oldest kafana in Belgrade, Belgrade Cathedral, Museum of the princess Ljubica, Kralja Petra street and Skadarlija Bohemian quarter. Try the best artisan ice cream in Belgrade and grab a cup of the finest coffee.
– duration: 2 hours
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– price: 20 euros per person
- private tour for you or your group
Ice cream or coffee included in the price
- you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
- make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.