We decided to create some informal walking tours. One of them is Dorćol for lost & found tour.
Dorćol is the oldest and the hippest neighborhood of Belgrade and in the same time the city centre. Find out about history, stories, art, culture, restaurants, architecture, design shops, museums and hidden bars and coffee shops. Let us show you Dorćol thru our eyes and from our point of view.
Why taking this tour? Because, Dorćol is quite cool!
Be a local, not a tourist!
– from 2 to 4 hours duration (we are very flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
More than 2 people-2000 dinars per person
2 people- 2000 dinars per person for 2 hour tour , 3000 dinars per person (private VIP tour) for 3-4 hours mixed tour (Creative & Dorcol tour)
1 person- 2000 dinars for 2 hour tour, 4000 dinars (private VIP tour) from 3-4 hours mixed tour (Creative & Dorcol tour)
– one free drink or artisan ice cream is included in the price
– additional costs as food, shopping, tickets are not included in the price
– you can book tour whenever you want, there are no precise appointments
– make a reservation on email@example.com
Recommended by GUARDIAN
Sneak peak at http://fantasydining.com/dorcol-industrial-zone/ and at