We decided to create some informal walking tours. One of them is Dorćol for lost & found tour.
Dorćol is the oldest and the hippest neighborhood of Belgrade and at the same time the city center. Find out about the history, stories, art, street art, culture, restaurants, architecture, design shops, museums, and hidden bars and coffee shops. Let us show you Dorćol thru our eyes and from our point of view.
Why taking this tour? Because, Dorćol is quite cool!
Be a local, not a tourist!
– from 2 to 4 hours duration (we are very flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
25 euros per person for 2 h tour
30 euros per person 3 h (VIP/Mixed tour Creative & Dorcol)
35 euros per person 4 h (VIP/Mixed tour Creative & Dorcol & some other)
- we offer discounts for groups, families, and students
– one free drink or artisan ice cream is included in the price
– additional costs as food, shopping, tickets are not included in the price
– you can book tour whenever you want, there are no precise appointments
– make a reservation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended by GUARDIAN
Sneak peak at http://fantasydining.com/dorcol-industrial-zone/ and at