We are passionate local foodies who would love to show you the best of Belgrade cuisine. Belgrade is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in Europe and its mix of heritage has really influenced the flavours that you will find here.
Discover historical, bohemian and hipster quarters of Dorcol with us!
Our food tour includes:
- Rakia (Serbian national drink) tasting with local finger food
- 1 Serbian national dish (high-quality meat) with salad
- 2 local craft beers
- One popular dessert (you can choose flavors)
- A cup of Coffee or a tea from the most interesting local coffee shops
In this tour you will get to know more on Dorcol street art, history, culture, architecture and cuisine.
Be a local, not a
– lasts from 2 to 3 hours (we are very
flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– private tour
– price: 40 e per person
- You can book a tour whenever you want, there are
no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to email@example.com
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.