Discover squats, alternative culture and subcultures of Belgrade. This tour includes a visit to Zvezda cinema, Kvaka 22, KC Grad, Chilton, Matrijaršija, Kombinat, Ciglana klub teške industrije, U10 gallery, Remont gallery, Former BIP factory, Dorcol Platz, Slaughterhouse of a former BIM Slavija and additionally craft beer tasting in a local Dogma or Kaš brewery.
– duration: 2-4 hours
– bus & walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– price: 25 euros per person
– craft beer included in the price
– private tour (minimum 10 people)
– you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org few days before your arrival
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.