This tour is perfect for the Vegetarian travelers looking to explore the treats of Belgrade.
Together we will try some of delicious vegetarian bites in the historical neighborhood of Dorcol, taking you away from the tourist bubbles giving you an authentic Belgrade experience.
In this tour you will get to know more on Dorcol street art, history, culture, architecture and cuisine.
Our food tour includes:
- Rakia (Serbian national drink) tasting with local finger food
- 2 delicious Vegetarian dishes
- 2 local craft beers
- One popular dessert
- A cup of Coffee or a tea from the most interesting local coffee shop
Be a local, not a
Vegan options are available as well!
– lasts from 2 to 3 hours (we are very
flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– private tour
– price: 40 e per person
can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to email@example.com
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.