URBAN INCUBATOR BELGRADE / SAVAMALA
Third Belgrade [3BGD] / Treći Beograd [3BGD]:
WE ALSO LOVE THE ART OF OTHERS /
MI VOLIMO I UMETNOST DRUGIH
on the 23rd of March 2013, at 3 PM, 8 Kraljevica Marka street, 11 000 Belgrade
The opening in Savamala is the launch for all projects of the URBAN INCUBATOR: BELGRADE and programme activities until the end of the year. It is the beginning of a collective endeavor to improve Savamala and to function as an exemplary model for a sustainable, human-oriented urban development which makes the city worth living in.
The Urban Incubator is a unique cultural project aiming at a critical and participatory re-development of the neglected city quarter of Savamala –international artists, researchers and activists will support and enable residents and local institutions to revitalize their urban environment.
Local and international projects from the arts, culture and social affairs are invited to Savamala for the programme year 2013 to be active in the quarter: raumlaborberlin; ETH Zurich; 3Bgd (Third Belgrade); Academy of Fine Arts, Hamburg; Zurich University of the Arts; University of Belgrade; Nexthamburg; GingerEnsemble, Zurich/Bern; Camenzind (BHSF Architects, Zurich); Maja Popović and Boba Stanić (Belgrade/Rotterdam); Goethe-Guerilla and many more.
Photos by Marija Velinov
• [3BGD] opens an embassy in Savamala, in the frame of project Urban Incubator
• Common dining table is a beginning
• Everyone contributes to the common dining table of how much they want
• Common dining table is the artwork of [3BGD]
• [3BGD]´s Media Lab is a place for the art of others
• Media Lab is an experimental art space in the context of Savamala
• We also love the art of others is a utopian space of art in Savamala
• Love is a criteria for the Art
• We also love the art of others starts with the spring
Partners and Sponsors:
Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Development, PERI Serbia, Pro Helvetia, Swiss Embassy in Serbia, BHSF Architects, ETH Zurich, Savski Venac, The City of Belgrade, Dom Omladine, Kulturni Centar Grad.
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.