Discover Yugoslav modern architecture & culture of Yugoslavia!
This tour includes a visit to the most prominent architectural landmarks from the period of Yugoslavia, such as: BIGZ building, Museum of Contemporary Art, SIV Palace, Hotel Yugoslavia, Genex building, Blocks in New Belgrade.
If you would like to spend some time in the Contemporary Art Museum, or Museum of Yugoslav History that’s also available.
– duration: 2-4 hours
– bus & walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– price: 25 euros per person
– private tour (minimum 10 people)
– one surprise stop with craft beer included in the price
– you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to email@example.com few days before your arrival to Belgrade
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.