This tour is perfect for the Vegetarian travelers looking to explore the treats of Belgrade.
Together we will try some of delicious vegetarian bites in the historical neighborhood of Dorcol, taking you away from the tourist bubbles giving you an authentic Belgrade experience.
In this tour you will get to know more on Dorcol street art, history, culture, architecture and cuisine.
Our food tour includes:
- Rakia (Serbian national drink- 3 types ) tasting with local finger food
- 2 delicious vegetarian dishes
- 2 local craft beers (or wine)
- One popular dessert
- A cup of coffee or a tea from the most interesting local coffee shop
- All together 6 drinks and 10 flavors
Be a local, not a
Vegan options are available as well!
– lasts from 2 to 3 hours (we are very flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– private tour
– price: 50 e per person
– You can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
- we offer discounts for groups, students and families
– make a reservation by sending an email to email@example.com