Would you like to try homemade rakia? The most popular fruit brandy in the Balkans.
We walk through Dorcol, see a bit of street art, graffiti, culture, and architecture and then we drop by one very cool local bar to grab a shot of sljivovica (the most traditional type of rakia) and continue to a distillery specialized for producing and selling rakia.
Rakia tour includes:
- 1 shot of Sljivovica
- Rakia tasting-3 shots of rakia with finger food typical for Serbia
- Presentation by rakia connoisseur
– lasts 2 h
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– price: from 35 e per person
you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Writer. Blogger. Traveler. Researcher. Electronic Music Lover.