Would you like to visit the hipster neighborhoods and districts in Belgrade? Hip, cool, and hidden former industrial zones, street art, murals, independent art galleries, coffee shops, local bars, artisan ice cream shops, design shops, and concept stores and restaurants? How about trying a local craft beer? Or just maybe a scoop of a delicious artisan ice cream?
Be a local not a tourist!
If you enjoy all of the above, this is an ideal walking tour for you!
– lasts from 2 to 4 hours (we are very flexible and open to your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
from 25 euros per person for 2 h tour
from 30 euros per person for 3 h tour (VIP/Mixed tour Hipster & Creative)
from 35 euro per person for 4 h tour (VIP/Mixed tour Hipster & Creative or some other)
– discounts for groups, students and families
– additional costs such as food, shopping, tickets are not included in the price
– you get one free drink or artisan ice cream
– you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Writer. Blogger. Traveler. Researcher. Electronic Music Lover.