Discover the culture and history of Belgrade!
Belgrade city tour offers a walk through Kalemegdan park and Belgrade Fortress, Knez Mihailova street, a visit to oldest kafana “?” and Cathedral church. But, also panoramic sightseeing including: National Assembly, City Hall, Republic Square, Nato bombing ruins, Terazije, The Temple of Sveti Sava (Optional stop to visit a temple and a crypt inside), Nikola Pasic square, The House of Flowers (Titos’s Museum) (Optional stop to visit museum), Topcider (Royal palace), New Belgrade and Placa of Serbia (former SIV building)
- duration: 2,5-4 hours
- mini bus & walking tour
- available in English and Serbian
- price: depending on a number of people
- private tour (minimum 10 people)
- you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
- make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org few days before your arrival to Belgrade
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.