Is Belgrade a creative city? When you hear the words “Creative Belgrade” what is the first thing that comes to your mind? For us, it’s Kosancicev venac and Savamala.
We walk to see historical Kosancicev Venac, Art Nouveau architecture, relicts of the national library, independent art gallery, famous murals and graffiti in Savamala, architecture, former industrial zone, we then stop in art gallery, culture centres, Belgrade waterfront project and then move on to taste popular Ferdinand knedla.
Be a local not a tourist!
Why take this tour? Because it’s the coolest tour we offer.
– lasts for 2 to 4 hours (we are very flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
25 euros per person for 2 h tour
30 euros per person for 3 h tour (VIP/Mixed tour Hipster & Creative)
35 euro per person for 4 h tour (VIP/Mixed tour Hipster & Creative or some other)
– we offer discounts for groups, students and families
– you get one artisan ice cream or Ferdinand knedla
– you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended by GUARDIAN