Discover the culture and history of Belgrade!
Walkthrough the main pedestrian district, visit Kalemegdan fortress, “Question mark” the oldest kafana in Belgrade, Belgrade Cathedral, Museum of the princess Ljubica, Kralja Petra street and Skadarlija Bohemian quarter. Try the best artisan ice cream in Belgrade and grab a cup of the finest coffee.
– duration: 2 hours
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
– price: from 25 euros per person
- private tour for you or your group
Ice cream or coffee included in the price
- you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
- make a reservation by sending an email to email@example.com
Writer. Blogger. Traveler. Researcher. Electronic Music Lover.