Discover the residential and historical Belgrade neighborhood Vracar. It’s history, culture, murals, graffiti, architecture, alternative culture, bars, and many more. Try some artisan ice cream or the finest coffee in Belgrade.
You will visit the Kalenic Market, see interesting street art and architecture, have coffee and artisan ice cream, and stop by the National Library, and the biggest orthodox temple of Sveti Sava.
- Artisan ice cream and coffee are included in the price.
- Price: from 25 euros per person
- Duration 1,5 hours / 2 hours
- Private tour
– you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a few days before your arrival in Belgrade
Writer. Blogger. Traveler. Researcher. Electronic Music Lover.