Would you like to visit the hipster neighborhoods and districts in Belgrade? Hip, cool and hidden former industrial zones, street art, murals, independent art galleries, coffee shops, local bars, artisan ice cream shops, design shops and concept stores and restaurants? How about trying a local craft beer? Or just maybe a scoop of a delicious artisan ice cream?
Be a local not a tourist!
If you enjoy all of the above , this is an ideal walking tour for you!
– lasts from 2 to 4 hours (we are very flexible and open for your suggestions)
– walking tour
– available in English and Serbian
20 euros per person for 2 h tour
25 euros per person for 3 h tour (VIP/Mixed tour Hipster & Creative)
30 euro per person for 4 h tour (VIP/Mixed tour Hipster & Creative or some other)
– additional costs such as, food, shopping, tickets are not included in the price
– you get one free drink or artisan ice cream
– you can book a tour whenever you want, there are no precise schedules to follow
– make a reservation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dragana Kostica is the Belgrade-based editor in chief and founder of Still in Belgrade art, culture and club scene magazine. She holds a Master of Arts in Cultural Policy and Management in Arts (MA of Arts) and a Bachelor degree in Archaeology.